13 July 2012

Turks Head Music Festival this Sunday!!

Happy Friday, my friends!  I'm kicking off my summer festival season this Sunday at West Chester, PA's Turks Head Music Festival.  I am really, really excited about this one, folks!  What is better than live music, sun and handmade goodness!  If I wasn't setting up shop at the event, you'd most likely find me sprawled out on the grass with Dan, our pup, and a picnic basket full of delicious treats.  

The festival is celebrating their 30th year on Sunday.  Click here if you are interested in checking out some really great shots of years gone by- all the way back to July 24, 1983. (I turned two years old exactly on that day. :) )  The 1983 shots are my favorite.  Anyways, they have live music planned all day from 11am-8pm with early morning yoga if you anyone is interested.  (Awesome, right?)  

Here is a little peek at what will be included in my booth spread this Sunday:

And here is the rad event poster created by Whiskey and Chocolate:

Finally, because they are just really awesome, here are some of my favorite shots from the 1983 festival:
Source: West Chester Recreation
Source: West Chester Recreation
Source: West Chester Recreation

So, if you find you happen to be in the area, stop on by!  

Coming soon: Lots of zucchini recipes!


2 comments:

Maria Sself said...

Ha-ha, the shots are really great - so vintagy, love them!!! And congrats with having a booth there, sounds so exciting!!! Amy, plz make sure you take plenty of pictures for the blog!;-)))

helen ethel studio said...

Thank you Maria!! My blogging has been rather quiet after this festival. I took a few photos (not many- I didn't get too many chances to leave the booth) and will be sure to post them soon! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!