02 December 2010

I don't mean to be a stranger

I don't mean to be a stranger, I really don't.  Honestly, there has been so much going on around here lately with the holidays, a full time job, and a new addition to the little family...


...it's hard to get all my posting in.  But I'm not complaining one bit.  No siree.  In fact, I'm vowing to post much more often.  To start off with, I have a handful of recipes I'd love to share with you- some flops, some glowing successes, but all worth sharing.  Plus, I'm compiling a great little holiday gift guide and I've been working on some new pieces that I am very, very excited about.  A sneak peak:


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with loved ones, warmth, laughter and delicious food.  Please stay tuned for more to come.  Promise.

1 comment:

m.fay said...

hello, doll. just stumbled on your blog, happy to find it! hope you visit mine.

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!