08 July 2011

Oh, Friday

It's Friday and it's been a veeeerry trying morning.  All I can say is: Thank goodness it is Friday.  Mornings like this require a quick peek at this photo to immediately restore the smile to my face and make me all fuzzy inside.
It was taken on Heidi's first Valentine's Day with us.  She celebrated with a cookie from Doggie Style in Manayunk.  Actually, she celebrated with two, but we reserved the second for later in the week.  It's difficult to see in the dark photo, but she is literally licking her chops waiting for that cookie.  

I hope your morning has gone smoother than mine, dear readers- and if not, I hope this photo helped in the smallest of ways by bringing a smile to your face as well.

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Antoinette Musik said...

Happy Friday! This photo is just adorable. I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

helen ethel studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
helen ethel studio said...

Thank you Antoinette! I hope you did as well. They just go too fast!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!