22 May 2011

The end of a wonderful, wonderful week

I have so much catching up to do.  Dan and I just returned from an amazing week in the Outer Banks, NC- celebrating the wedding of two of our dear friends and taking in the absolute joy of being around so many amazing people in such a gorgeous area of the United States. 

I had planned on catching up on my blog posts.  I still have lots of things to share with you from our Pittsburgh trip- such as my consignment store haul and our mini brewery hop.  But instead, I did a lot of relaxing because I was fortunate enough to awake to the above landscape every morning. 

I did hand deliver a completed wedding jewelry commission that I've been working on for the last few months.  That felt very, very good.  I'll share the photos and the story with you in a few weeks, after the wedding.  I also made a pair of earrings that I really love.  I'll share those with you as soon as we have a sunny day in Philadelphia so I can get some nice photos.  We seemed to have missed out on a very rainy week.  

I also shot 4 rolls of film with my Diana and Motormatic.  I even dropped the film off this afternoon (instead of allowing it to catch dust for weeks, or months, as usual) so hopefully by this time tomorrow, I'll have a nice collection of photos to share with you all.  I can't wait to show you the images of the wild horses we spotted in Corolla, NC, the delicious food we ate (there was a lot of that), and lazy days of the beach filled with sunbathing and kite flying.  (Dan has a new addiction!)  

I hope you all had a wonderful week as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!